Click here to see the medal results from yesterday’s tournament.
- “King Science Olympiad” drawstring bag with water bottles.
- Blue Champion pullover with light green trim
- Girl’s long-sleeve sweater with star
- Jean jacket with light blue hoodie
- Green fleece Lands’ End pullover
- Red hoodie (name “Ian” or “Jan”)
- Red and gray fleece jacket
- Dark red fleece jacket with bear graphics
- Drawstring lunch bag with cooler pack, pita bread, etc.
- “Academic Games” notebook (name “Christopher Z…”)
- Cash found on second floor. State the amount to claim.
- Car key fob – Ford
To claim an item, fill out the “Contact Us” form.
Reminder: Gravity Racer teams should bring their set of Legos to the competition, fully disassembled.
On Target teams should bring:
- Measuring spoon if they want one.
We’ll have a parking place for the launcher and scale in the Small Gym. Drop them off at the gym any time.
Q: How early should students check in for their events at the tournament?
A: Teams can check in as early as 15 minutes before their event start time. We recommend at least 10 minutes early if possible. Students can check in up to the start time of their event, but doing so means they may be late arriving to the event. At least 10 minutes early is strongly recommended.
Here’s another plug for the tournament logistics document. It’s filled with helpful information, including a building map.