Click here to see the medal results from yesterday’s tournament.
- “King Science Olympiad” drawstring bag with water bottles.
- Blue Champion pullover with light green trim
- Girl’s long-sleeve sweater with star
- Jean jacket with light blue hoodie
- Green fleece Lands’ End pullover
- Red hoodie (name “Ian” or “Jan”)
- Red and gray fleece jacket
- Dark red fleece jacket with bear graphics
- Drawstring lunch bag with cooler pack, pita bread, etc.
- “Academic Games” notebook (name “Christopher Z…”)
- Cash found on second floor. State the amount to claim.
- Car key fob – Ford
To claim an item, fill out the “Contact Us” form.
Q: How early should students check in for their events at the tournament?
A: Teams can check in as early as 15 minutes before their event start time. We recommend at least 10 minutes early if possible. Students can check in up to the start time of their event, but doing so means they may be late arriving to the event. At least 10 minutes early is strongly recommended.
Here’s another plug for the tournament logistics document. It’s filled with helpful information, including a building map.
Q: At the Pioneer walk through, it sounded like individually bagged chips/crackers could be provided for the 3 dozen items donated by each school. Does WESO want individually wrapped baked goods or are snacks acceptable?
Q: What version of Scratch will be used for iCompute?
A: Scratch 2.0 will be used for iCompute in the 2019 Olympiad. Although we anticipated and stated version 3.0 would be used this year, we are not able to use this version due to compatibility issues. We apologize for the change. We understand the interface is different between versions 2.0 and 3.0 but the functionality is similar. Given the choice between using 2.0 and cancelling the event, we are opting to hold the event using Scratch 2.0